GENERAL ASSEMBLY REPORT OF THE SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITIES OF THE SOCIETY OF PREVENTIVE PSYCHIATRY 2015 – 2017
- 3rd International Congress on Preventive Psychiatry & 4th Eastern European Congress of Psychiatry.
Athens, Aigli Zappeion, 12-15 November 2015.
- Participation in the KINAPSY Workshop on “Translating Brain Research into Clinical Practice”.
Athens, 15 March 2016.
- Lecture of Associate Professor G. Paraskevas & Psychologist Mrs. Ilia Theotokas on “Memory disorders and ways to deal with them”.
Welfare Center of the Social Welfare and Solidarity Organization of the Penteli Municipality, June 2016.
- Participation in the Meeting of the Hellenic Psychiatric Association for the celebration of the World Mental Health Day on “Intensive Care Psychiatry”.
University of Athens Lecture Theater I. Drakopoulos, October 10, 2016.
- Lecture by Dr. Ch. Touloumis on “Depression and ways of dealing with it”.
Welfare Center, N. Penteli, October 2016.
- The ERASMUS + Program on Vocational Training and Interface Psychiatry, sponsored by the State Scholarship Foundation, took place at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS in two (2) flows, 1st November 2016 and 2nd February 2017.
- Lecture by Dr. Ch. Touloumis on “Dealing with Depression”.
Penteli Municipality District, February 1, 2017.
- Participation in the Meeting of the Epioni Association on “Caring for Carers”.
Athens, 19 September 2017.
- Participation of the President and Members of the Society of Preventive Psychiatry in the 17th World Congress of Psychiatry of the World Psychiatric Association.
Berlin, 8-12 October 2017.
- Roundtable discussion of the President of the Society for Preventive Psychiatry Professor G. Christodoulou, organized by the Board of Emeritus Professors of the University of Athens, on “Mental Health Promotion: What is the meaning of it, where does it lead to, how is it done “.
Athens, 16 October 2017.
- Two lectures by the President of the Society for Preventive Psychiatry Professor G. Christodoulou at the B & M Theocharakis Foundation on “Mental Health Prevention”.
Athens, 21 & 22 October 2017.
- Participation in the 4th Psychopharmacological Congress of the Hellenic Psychiatric Association.
Athens, 15-17 December 2017.
- Letter to be published in the KATHIMERINI newspaper on “Human Rights in Turkey”.