The purpose of foundation of the Society of Preventive Psychiatry is to serve the public welfare and by no means profit bearing
The purpose of foundation of the Society of Preventive Psychiatry is to serve the public welfare and by no means profit bearing.
- To promote mental health through prevention in the first, second and third degree.
- To propose and implement measures so as to enhance and maintain mental health.
- To engage in scientific research in the field of Preventive Psychiatry and to realize or participate in research projects conducted either by the Society or in co-operation with the Greek State, the European Union and other countries or other public authorities and private entities.
- To provide scientific knowledge, through training projects, to mental health professionals, to the public and of other groups, such as teachers etc.
- To provide vocational training and education to patients with mental disorders and generally, to people with special needs, in order to support their professional rehabilitation.